MASTER BEAUTY ARTISTRY
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
BECOME A PRO CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST
- #1 accredited beauty school in Los Angeles 5 years in a row!
- Graduate with internationally recognized certifications.
- Unmatched makeup & custom Michael Vincent Pro vegan & cruelty free brush set with purchase of every course.
- Student support, training & feedback from your celebrity instructors.
#1 ACCREDITED BEAUTY SCHOOL NATIONWIDE
- Get pro discounts from many makeup & beauty brands with certification saving between 20 - 40%.
- Advanced learning and job opportunities with MVA's Affiliate Program. Affiliate Program - Join us on sets!
- Our schools biggest value is our BRAND and the culture we provide with extended support to make it as an artist.
ADVANCED EDUCATION & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- MVA is a part of everything hip and cool made in LA. Our school services over 300 sets a month from the biggest productions in the world.
- MVA is not only a school but a full fledged production studio. Our students build their portfolios and network their artistry in Hollywood.
- Founders and Michael Vincent, Director and Tal B Vincent, MUA/Producer work with top influencers, celebrities and artists like the Migos, Cardi B and so many more.
Master Beauty Artistry
Pay in full $2,500
An easy one time payment to get you started right away!
Master Beauty Artistry
3 Month Payment Plan $2,625
Total cost of $2,625. Payment plan structure: A deposit of $500, then 3 easy monthly payments of $708.33
Master Beauty Artistry
6 Month Payment Plan $2,750
Total cost of $2,750. Payment plan structure: A deposit of $500, then 6 easy monthly payments of $375
WHY ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
MVA’s Master Beauty Artistry’s unique curriculum will cover all the basics, teach you the latest makeup knowledge & skills at the highest level, and prepare you to grow as a knowledgeable confident entrepreneur and a key player in the beauty industry so you can launch your career successfully. This course Includes both Bridal and our award winning FILM & TV modules and much more.
- Understand your kit. Learn everything there is to know about brushes and your tools as a professional.
- SMA, Sanitation Maintenance Area
- Study face structure and anatomy to fully understand your client’s face.
- Skin fundamentals, like skin prep, exfoliation. Color theory and proper foundation matching.
- Learn how to contour, shade, and highlight to reshape the face, the eyes, the nose and much more. We cover the details like brows, color correction, winged liner, and false lash application.
- Advanced techniques like Avant-Garde makeup. Bridal makeup plus tips on how to conquer the bridal industry.
- Essential looks like the Smokey Eye, Half-Smokey Eye, Halo Eye, Cut Crease, Creative Looks, and many others. And many more...
- Apply makeup on men to prepare them for editorial, film and TV. Explore the history of makeup all the way from 100 A.D. to current day trends.
- Master the editorial no-makeup makeup look as seen on the latest runways, magazine covers and more. High definition makeup products their usage.
- Our business section will help prepare you to run your business using the best methods, and teach you how to make money so you can grow your career to the next level.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Welcome to MVA Master Beauty Artistry
- Class Syllabus & Grading Rubric
- A note on Homework
- Multiple Photo or File Upload Guide
- e-book Section 1: Introduction
- e-book Section 1: The Fundamentals of Makeup
- Brush Cleaning
- Your work station & Sanitation Maintenance Area
- Skin Care & Exfoliation
- Skin Care Continued & Skin Prep
- The Fundamentals of Makeup Demo
- Section 1: Intro Quiz
- Section 1: Makeup Fundamentals Quiz
- Section 1: Homework
- Makeup Product Reccomendations
- Section 1 Exercise
- e-book Section 2: Hollywood Glam
- Hollywood Glam Makeup Demo
- Section 2 Quiz
- Section 2 Homework
- Section 2 Exercise
- e-book Section 3: Color Theory & Smokey Eye
- Basics of Color Theory
- How to use Color Theory to Determine Foundation Undertones
- Smokey Eye Demo
- Section 3 Quiz
- Section 3 Homework
- Section 3 Exercise
- e-book Section 4: Editorial & No-Makeup Makeup
- Editorial Makeup Demo
- No-Makeup Makeup for Deep Skin
- Section 4 Quiz
- Section 4 Homework
- Section 4 Excercise
- e-book Section 5: Bridal
- Bridal & Halo Eye Demo
- Section 5 Quiz
- Section 5 Homework
- Section 5 Exercise
- e-book Section 6: History of Makeup
- History of Makeup Demo - The Mod Look
- Section 6 Quiz
- Section 6 Homework
- Section 6 Exercise
- e-book Section 7: Avant-Garde
- Avant-Garde Demo
- Section 7 Quiz
- Section 7 Homework
- Section 7 Exercise
- Face Chart Resource
- e-book Section 8: Film & TV
- Film & TV Makeup Demo - The Great Gatsby Look
- Section 8 Quiz
- Section 8 Homework
- Section 8 Exercise
- e-book Section 9: Business in Beauty & The Half Smokey Eye
- Section 9 Makeup Demo - The Half Smokey Eye
- Section 9 Quiz
- Section 9 Homework
- Section 9 Exercise
- e-book Section 10 Moodboards
- Section 10 Makeup Demo - A Dollhouse Mood Board Look
- Michael & Tal Vincent Talk Mood Boards & Finding Inspiration
- Section 10 Quiz
- Section 10 Homework
- Lesson 10 Exercise
- e-book Section 11: Review
- Section 11 and Looking Ahead
- Resource: Kit Expiration List
- e-book Section 12 Finals
- Section 12 FINAL ASSESSMENT - Multiple Choice Exam
- Section 12: Final Assessment - Practical Exam
- A message from Michael & Tal Vincent
- Resource: Where to use my certification to get a pro discounts?